Giving back to our Kennett communities is something we hold dear. Here are just some of the ways we’re working to make a difference in the lives of community members.
- EVERY YEAR — $24,000 in college scholarships is awarded to high school seniors at: Kennett, Holcomb, Senath-Hornersville and Southland High Schools
- EVERY YEAR — $6,000 in college scholarships is paid to students at Southeast Missouri State University, Kennett.
- Through 2021 — $1,200,000 in scholarship money will be donated by Kennett Trust Bank to Southeast Missouri State University, Kennett
- 2013 — One of 23 community banks selected by U-Haul to fund their $100 million loan
- 2012 — 100 Top-Performing Community Bank in the U.S. by SNL Financial Inc.
- 2012 — Independent Community Banker’s Association Top-20 Industry Performer
- 2012 — Top 15 Percentile Community Bank Performer by Seifried and Brew
- 2001 — Donated $78,000 to Southeast Missouri State University (SEMO), Kennett to create a student center and interactive digital classroom
Connect With Us
We love playing an active role in our communities. See what we’re up to — and join us — by following us on social media!