There’s an app for just about everything — including your banking! With free mobile banking, you can use your smartphone or tablet to view your account balance, pay bills, and even receive alerts to help you manage your money that much easier. Download the app for free and start enjoying 24/7 banking anywhere — whether you’re in the Bootheel or travelling across the world!
App Store Google Play
Features & Benefits:
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Get Started
To start banking using your mobile phone, follow these simple instructions:
- Log in to NetTeller online banking (Don’t have online banking? Enroll now!)
- Enter your online banking ID and password
- Go to the OPTIONS tab
- Click on MOBILE SETTINGS
- Check the ENABLE WEB ACCESS box
- Decide if you’d like to receive text alerts: Yes or No
- Select your wireless phone provider
- Select the accounts you want to see on your phone
- Click SUBMIT button (it’s tiny and in the bottom right corner)
- Download the KTB mobile app from Apple iTunes or Google Play
- Start enjoying mobile banking from Kennett Trust!
For questions or assistance, please contact us or drop by a Kennett Trust Bank location.
- Mobile Deposit
With KTB's free mobile app, deposits to your personal account are a SNAP! Use your phone or tablet, take a picture of the check, enter the amount, and hit submit. You're done. This free, secure, 24/7 service is available to all online banking users.
Picture Deposit (mobile deposit) works on Apple and Android smart phones and tablets through the free KNB app.
Funds from deposits submitted Monday-Friday before 4:30pm (except for banking holidays), are generally available the first business day after the date of the deposit.
How to use Picture Deposit:
- Using your smart phone or tablet, log on to your account through your Kennett Trust Bank app.*
- Select the Deposit tab.
- Sign your check on the back in the specified area.
- Snap a picture of the front and back of the check and select the account to submit the deposit. (See tips on capturing a good check photo below.)
- Press Continue and Deposit Check.
- An electronic receipt is immediately emailed to your address.
- Once submitted, please retain your deposited check for 60 days and then securely destroy it.
Tips for taking good check photos:
- Sign the back of the check in the designated area.
- Find a well-lit area. Place the check on a dark surface. Remove objects or other items from view.
- Position the camera directly above the check, not at an angle.
- Capture all four corners of the check using the guides built into the app to line up the image.
- Take a picture of both sides of the check.
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.